Ready to Make a Natural Birth Your Reality?
Erase the unknown and rock your natural birth with our help.
An online birth class for mamas that desire an unmedicated birth.
Learn Exactly What It Takes To Go Natural - Because Simply Wanting It Might Not Be Enough!
And girl, there is nothing wrong with an epidural. But if you really want to achieve your dream, a birthing class that’s tailored to natural birth is a must.
- Learn about the entire birth process and what to expect
- Know exactly how to manage the pain of labor, transition, and pushing – physically and mentally
- Prepare your partner to support and advocate
- Eliminate any fear and anxiety surrounding your birth
Birth It Up: The Natural Series will help you reach your goal of birthing without an epidural, and help you have a confident, better birth.
Birth It Up: The Natural Series is for pregnant mamas
We’ve helped thousands of other mamas, just like you!
"I was able to birth our sweet son in August 2020 with no medical interventions!
I felt like I was SO prepared for everything that happened start to finish because of your course!!"
"Finally we got to the hospital at 5:24am, my water EXPLODED getting out of the car...I had the baby at 5:28am!!
A natural birth was not my entire intention but I had no choice! Good thing I took the natural class!!"
"You taught me how to push, and I was told by multiple nurses and my doctor that knowing how to push so well saved me from a C-section!
Thank you so much for educating me!
My experience wasn’t what I expected but thanks to your course I was able to be flexible and felt pretty powerful after my delivery!"
11 video-based lessons to get you totally prepared on your schedule, from the comfort of your own home.
We know that fitting an in-person birth class into your schedule at a time that works for you and your partner can feel impossible. And remembering everything they teach miiiight be even harder.
- Learn about the benefits of laboring naturally, without medical pain interventions
- Understand the reality of labor pain, and just how intense it really is
- Become an expert on breathing and relaxation techniques for birth
- Discover the best positions for managing labor pain
- Get educated about pharmaceutical options for pain
- Receive a comprehensive overview of epidurals, that’s taught with an open mind
- Benefit from a special section dedicated to preparing partners to support you during labor
- Learn what to expect if a C-section is necessary for you and baby’s safety
- Access special, specific info for any VBAC mamas
- Understand what it means if your baby is in a breech position
- Discover how magnesium can impact your desire for a natural birth
- Get an overview of preterm birth and what to expect if that happens to you
Birth It Up: The Natural Series includes:
All the answers about "Birth it Up: The Natural Series"
You have full, on-demand, lifetime access as soon as you enroll! That means you can start or revisit the course whenever you want for life.
After enrolling, you have unlimited, lifetime access to your class. This means that you can enroll at any point in your pregnancy and access (or revisit) the course whenever the timing is right! You can even access it again as you prepare for future births!
You can access this class on your phone, tablet, desktop, laptop, and/or smart TV. All Mommy Labor Nurse classes are housed in the online learning platform Teachable.
If you are unsure, we recommend enrolling in Birth It Up: The Natural Series. The Natural Series still includes comprehensive information related to epidurals and other medical pain interventions but will also prepare you to go natural if you decide that is the best fit for you!
Birth It Up: The Epidural Series is designed for mamas that are certain they want an epidural and covers the epidural process with more detail.
Yes! We have a specific section addressing exactly how your support person can help. There’s also a guide within the class that recommends which sections are most important for partners to watch if they do not want to watch the whole class.
While you can take an online birthing class at any point in pregnancy, we think the best time is at the end of your 2nd trimester/early in the 3rd trimester. This will allow the information to still be fresh on your mind if you get to your due date, while also ensuring you are prepared in the event of a pre-term delivery. With our lifetime access, you can even do quick refresher as you get closer to your delivery date.
Get more support from the @mommy.labornurse Instagram community!
Join over 300k other mamas for tips and solidarity on all things pregnancy, birth, and postpartum.