In this episode, I do an extended q&a session-taking questions that you guys have given me about breastfeeding!
Here are the questions we go over!
- How does breast milk supply work?
- What are some of the best ways to increase my milk supply?
- What is the best pump? What are the types of ways to express milk?
- What about weaning? Do you have any tips on safely weaning from breastfeeding?
- Going into breastfeeding, what are some of the best resources I can use to prepare myself?
- What do I do if I’m having trouble?
- My supply is too much! How do I decrease it?
- I’m going back to work soon, what are some good tips for going back?
- Is it ok to give formula and breastfeed at the same time? How does that work?
Kelly Mom – a great website for breastfeeding moms:
My article on weaning:
My article on increasing supply:
This episode was sponsored by Mommy Knows Best!
Whether you’re a new mom or a pro, Mommy Knows Best gives you plenty of options, all of which are created with the health and safety of both baby and mom in mind.