You spoke (literally!), and we listened! In this episode, I’m diving into two more questions from our podcast listener line.
Today we’ll be talking in depth about breech positioning and what that means for birth, the recurrence rate of breech pregnancies, how to VBAC after a breech Cesarean, and more.
Then we’ll be unpacking pregnancy anxiety and fear related to birth too! This is actually a topic I’m really passionate about, and one of the main reasons I started Mommy Labor Nurse (and this podcast!) to begin with!!
If you have a burning question about pregnancy, birth, or postpartum that you’d like me to answer on the show, all you have to do is call 919-213-8719 and leave a voicemail!
A peek at the questions we cover:
- What are the chances of having a breech baby?
- If I’ve had a breech baby before, what are the chances I’ll have another breech baby?
- Is it possible to give birth vaginally with a breech baby?
- What are the risks for a vaginal breech birth?
- How to overcome fears surrounding giving birth?
- What are the chances I’ll have a vaginal tear during my first birth?
- Is tearing painful?
- What if I have an epidural? Will it still be painful?
- What is the recovery time for vaginal tears?
Want to erase anxiety and actually feel excited about birth?
Get instant access to my FREE Birth Workshop to learn tons of pain-coping strategies and actionable tips today!
Have an even better birth!
CLICK HERE to learn more about our online birth classes that will help you feel prepared and in control – no matter how you deliver.
And be sure to follow @mommy.labornurse on Instagram to join our community of over half a million for education, tips, and solidarity on all things pregnancy, birth, and postpartum!