This week on The Mommy Labor Nurse Podcast I am focusing exclusively on the first trimester of pregnancy!! It’s an ask me anything style episode which I LOVE doing for you guys!
All the questions on today’s show were submitted via Instagram stories. I selected a bunch that I wanted to answer with more detail than I can on Instagram – and this episode was born!
If you are in the first trimester and want to learn more, know that way back in Episode 35 I did another first-trimester FAQ episode that you can check out after this one.
Are you ready to learn how to tackle nausea, fatigue, anxiety, and so much more? Let’s get into it!
Questions inside the episode
- What changes to make in your lifestyle as soon as you get a positive test?
- Once you get a positive test, how soon should you see a provider for the first checkup?
- How to deal with the anxiety of waiting for the first appointment?
- How often do you go to prenatal appointments?
- Is it normal to have little to no symptoms?
- When to call about spotting?
- What’s the science behind morning sickness?
- What to eat when you can’t keep anything down?
- When is a good time to announce your pregnancy?
Get the MLN First Trimester Prep Pack!
Calling all first-trimester mamas! Have you grabbed my totally FREE First Trimester Prep Pack yet??
Inside you’ll find:
- A First Trimester Checklist to stay on top of all your early pregnancy tasks with a handy list of don’t-forgets
- “How to Prepare for Prenatal Appointments”, a printable guide to help you learn what to bring, what to expect, and what questions to ask
- And a printable Weekly Pregnancy Journal. You can use these keepsake-worthy pages to document your week-by-week symptoms, cravings, best moments, and more! There is one for every single week!
Have an even better birth!
CLICK HERE to learn more about our online birth classes that will help you feel prepared and in control – no matter how you deliver.
And be sure to follow @mommy.labornurse on Instagram to join our community of over half a million for education, tips, and solidarity on all things pregnancy, birth, and postpartum!
Did you know that your health insurance will cover the cost of a breast pump? It’s true! In fact, many health insurance plans also cover milk storage bags, breastfeeding prep courses, and more.
At Aeroflow Breastpumps, you can shop top-rated breast pumps from brands like Medela, Spectra, and Motif without ever opening your wallet. Fill out their quick and easy insurance eligibility form and they’ll take care of the rest! It might just be the easiest thing you do this pregnancy.
Visit aeroflowbreastpumps.com/mommylabornurse to find out why more than 1 million moms have chosen Aeroflow Breastpumps to get their pump through insurance.