This week on The Mommy Labor Nurse Podcast we have a Q&A style episode that’s ALL about the third trimester, based on questions you asked over on my Instagram stories.
The third trimester is definitely a transformative time, but it also brings its fair share of uncertainties, questions, and discomforts. From bracing for labor and delivery to nesting instincts and everything in between, we’ve got you covered!
We handpicked a selection of your most commonly asked questions to create an episode that’s bursting with helpful information and practical advice. We’re here to support you through these final weeks of pregnancy and ensure you’re feeling confident and prepared for the journey ahead.
Whether you’re a first-time mom or a seasoned pro, we know that every pregnancy is unique. And that’s why this episode is tailored to address a variety of questions and concerns that pregnant mamas like you are facing right now.
For more third-trimester FAQs don’t miss episode 120! But for now, buckle up, grab a cozy seat, and get ready to dive in!
Third trimester questions answered:
- Kick counts? Good or bad idea?
- Thoughts on hiccups? Baby has had them 2-4 times/day over the last 2 weeks
- Growth scans…how accurate are they really?
- Can the mucus plug regenerate?
- Do planned C-section mamas need to be tested for GBS?
- Can morning sickness return?
- Does lightening crotch mean labor is near?
- Swelling – when to be concerned?
- Who exactly do you communicate your birth plan to? When to talk about your birth plan with your provider?
- Best things I can do to increase my VBAC success chances?
- Nipple stimulation during sex with partner. That won’t induce labor right?
- Do you feel baby move during labor?
Want to eliminate stress before birth?
Get your FREE 3rd Trimester Prep Pack to know everything is done and feel completely confident with your birth plan and hospital bag!
Have an even better birth!
CLICK HERE to learn more about our online birth classes that will help you feel prepared and in control – no matter how you deliver.
And be sure to follow @mommy.labornurse on Instagram to join our community of over half a million for education, tips, and solidarity on all things pregnancy, birth, and postpartum!
Did you know that your health insurance will cover the cost of a breast pump? It’s true! In fact, many health insurance plans also cover milk storage bags, breastfeeding prep courses, and more.
At Aeroflow Breastpumps, you can shop top-rated breast pumps from brands like Medela, Spectra, and Motif without ever opening your wallet. Fill out their quick and easy insurance eligibility form and they’ll take care of the rest! It might just be the easiest thing you do this pregnancy.
Visit aeroflowbreastpumps.com/mommylabornurse to find out why more than 1 million moms have chosen Aeroflow Breastpumps to get their pump through insurance.