In this episode, I interview my friend Danielle all about twins, and she shares her personal experience with having twins!
Here are the questions we go over!
1. What are some of the main differences between a twin pregnancy and a singleton pregnancy?
2. What are some of the main differences I can expect during a twin delivery, that would be different from a singleton?
3. What are the different types of twins? Which are the most common and which are the ones that come with the most risk?
4. Can I have a vaginal delivery if I have twins? Or can I only have a c-section? (We might basically answer this in the above questions)
5. Do I have to have an epidural if have twins?
6. How do I count kicks effectively if I have twins? How do I know both are doing ok?
7. Can I still breastfeed if I have twins?
Danielle Jones, MD – known online as Mama Doctor Jones, is a board certified ObGyn and advocate for compassionate care and evidence-based information. She is best known for her YouTube channel
and video content, but also has a blog
and an active presence
on most social media platforms where she debunks myths and shares reliable information about pregnancy and gynecology care. She is married and has 4 children, including twin girls and 2 younger boys.
You can find Danielle on social media here:
YouTube: MDJ & Crew