This week on The Mommy Labor Nurse Podcast I’m here to answer a question that I get asked ALL the time in the DMs…what gifts or gift basket items should I get for my labor and delivery team??
While nurse gift baskets are very much appreciated, they absolutely aren’t expected and certainly don’t have any impact on the care you receive during your birth.
But since I do get asked about this topic a lot, I wanted to take a moment to share some potential nurse gift basket ideas with you today!
And if you’re in birth planning mode, be sure to check out episode 165 where I go over everything that you should (and should not!) pack in your hospital bag!
A peek at the questions we cover:
- What are some good gift ideas for your labor and delivery team?
- What is Liesel’s favorite gift to receive from her patients?
- What kind of items should I put in a gift basket?
- What are some other gifts you can bring besides a basket?
- What’s a low budget gift to show your appreciation?
- I want to write a thank you note to my nurse, but how do I ensure they receive it?
Anxious about packing for the hospital?
A free hospital bag list created by a veteran mom and practicing L&D nurse? It doesn’t get much better than that! Click below to grab yours!
Have an even better birth!
CLICK HERE to learn more about our online birth classes that will help you feel prepared and in control – no matter how you deliver.
And be sure to follow @mommy.labornurse on Instagram to join our community of over half a million for education, tips, and solidarity on all things pregnancy, birth, and postpartum!