In this episode, I interview my friend Dr. Mona Amin! She is a board-certified pediatrician and she will be answering some of your most common pediatric questions! This was a fabulous episode with so much great info!
Here are the questions we go over!
1. When is the best time to start looking for a pediatrician? What are some questions I should ask?
2. Reflux! What helps?
3. Cradle Cap? How long does it stay for and what do I do?
4. Baby acne-remedies?
5. Solids? When is the best time to introduce and what are your recommendations?
6. COLIC HELP!
7. Are vit d drops truly necessary for breastfed babies? How do they help?
8. My baby is breastfed and is going long stretches without pooping-is that normal?
9. Gas remedies?
10. My baby is coughing and congested at night, what can I do? He can’t seem to even eat because he’s so stuffed up!
Dr. Mona Amin is a Board Certified Pediatrician who has been practicing for almost 5 years. Her interests in Pediatric Medicine are vast, but her passions are in childhood development and setting healthy boundaries in regards to sleep, eating, and behavior.
After realizing how much her families go online for medical advice and how much miseducation on social media there can be, she decided to start her Instagram page @Pedsdoctalk. Her vision is to share evidence-based medicine, education for parents, inspiration for parents, and a look inside her life as a Pediatrician. She hopes to cultivate an online community that feels confident and informed in raising their children. She is married to an ER Physician and they are expecting their first child (a boy!) any day now. She is excited to share her journey from doctor to doctor mom as we enter 2020.
You can find Mona on social media here: