This week on the podcast we are talking all things TODDLERS! I know a lot of you guys that listen to the podcast each week are veteran moms, who might have toddlers at home.
One topic that is brought up, again and again, is how adding a new baby to your family can affect your other kiddos.
Devon joined me today from Transforming Toddlerhood, to talk about tips you can do during your pregnancy to help prep your little (or littles) for your new baby!
We talked about behaviors you can expect, tips for that first meeting, how to cope with dividing your time now that you have an additional child, and more!
Here’s a peek at what we talked about
- About Devon and her platform, Transforming Toddlerhood
- Can you share your top 5 tips that moms can do during pregnancy to help prep their firstborn for a new baby?
- What advice do you have for the first time your toddler meets their new sibling?
- What can moms expect in terms of behavior after a new baby joins the family?
- Can you share top tips for older siblings once baby is here?
- I know a lot of moms are worried about dividing their time and having enough love for both of their children, can you speak to this?
- Any other advice you’d like to wrap up with for moms getting ready to grow their families?
- Where can we connect with you and what resources do you have to offer?
Related Reading: Big Sibling Gifts Ideas + Tips to Prepare
Related Listening: EP66: Preparing Your Dog for a New Baby
Free Transforming Toddlerhood Conference
Devon organized the fifth annual Transforming Toddlerhood Conference, which is a free, virtual event for parents and caregivers of kids ages 1-5, March 30 – April 3.
This conference brings together more than 25 leaders in toddler behavior, development, health, and parenting to share their best tools for overcoming the everyday challenges of raising a toddler while nurturing their development and creating confidence in your parenting.
This is the only online parenting event to focus solely on the toddler years! Not only will you get access to the personal wisdom and strategies of 25+ incredible experts, but you’ll also have access to lots of free gifts to help you navigate toddlerhood and empower your parenting.
And The best part? This conference is 100% FREE! Totally serious, no catches.
About Devon Kuntzman, PCC
Devon Kuntzman, PCC is the original toddler parenting coach and the founder of Transforming Toddlerhood. As a toddler expert, she is on a mission to transform the myth that toddlerhood is terrible.
Devon empowers toddler parents to overcome the challenges of toddlerhood, nurture development, and create confidence in their skills by being the Loving Leader & Guide™ through using positive, respectful, and developmentally appropriate parenting tools. As a result, parents are able to transform their parenting, their toddler’s behavior, and their overall experience of toddlerhood creating a foundation for a relationship that lasts a lifetime with their child.
Devon has supported thousands of parents and caregivers across the world to transform their parenting and their toddler’s behavior. She holds a degree in psychology and child development and is an ICF-certified coach. When she isn’t working with parents and toddlers, Devon can be found on her yoga mat, riding her bicycle, or drinking kombucha (not all at the same time!).