In this episode, I do an extended q&a session-taking questions that you guys have given me about breastfeeding – part 2!
Here are the questions we go over!
- How long should my baby nurse at each feeding? How do I know if baby is finished?
- How do I really know if my baby is getting enough milk?
- What to do if my baby is really having difficulty with a latch?
- How does ovulation play into breastfeeding? Can you still get pregnant while you breastfeed?
- What do I do about leaking breasts? How to manage?
- What to do about sore nipples?
- Clogged ducts!! What to do?
- Should I stop breastfeeding if I am sick?
Wellements is a supplement and remedy line for infants and toddlers with products for teething, tummy, vitamins & minerals, sniffle season, etc!
All of their products are…
- USDA certified organic
- Bottled in glass – the best choice for the health of our planet and for the health of our tiniest humans!
Use code MOMMYLABORNURSE or visit https://wellements.com/mommylabornurse for 15% off any products!
This episode was sponsored by yours truly!
My courses include:
- 30+ Lessons with Teaching Videos!
- Free Access FOREVER!
- Free Access to my Facebook Groups
- Money Back Guaranteed!
I will hold your hand through this entire series. This isn’t the kind of course where I leave you a book to read. I’m going to be talking to you throughout this whole course, and explaining EXACTLY what you need to know about what’s going to happen in your upcoming birth.