Happy 200 MLN Podcast fam!!
To celebrate, I’m giving away five $50 Amazon gift cards!
All you have to do is leave a written review of the podcast, take a screenshot of your review, and send it to email@example.com – that’s it!! Entry closes on October 8th, 2023.
In this episode, I thought it would be fun to take a little walk down memory lane and give you some behind the scenes insight into the podcast! My sister Jenna is joining me and we’re going to talk all about some of my most memorable episodes!
Whenever you joined the MLN podcast community, I want you to know how grateful I am that you’re here! I love getting to connect in this way every week, and this show would never be possible if it weren’t for all of you.
A peek at the questions we cover:
- What inspired you to start The Mommy Labor Nurse Podcast?
- How has the podcast evolved since the first episode?
- What does the podcast creation process look like?
- Who was your favorite expert guest you’ve ever had on the podcast?
- Which birth stories impacted you the most?
- What’s the funniest episode you’ve ever recorded?
- What episode are you most proud of?
- If you had to choose one episode that would best help someone prepare for birth, which would it be?
- What can listeners expect from The Mommy Labor Nurse Podcast in the future?
Have an even better birth!
CLICK HERE to learn more about our online birth classes that will help you feel prepared and in control – no matter how you deliver.
And be sure to follow @mommy.labornurse on Instagram to join our community of over half a million for education, tips, and solidarity on all things pregnancy, birth, and postpartum!