In this episode, I answer your most commonly asked questions about labor and delivery!
Here are the questions I go over!
- Any advice on choosing a pediatrician?
- Is it standard to have to lie down to push? Dr. told me I couldn’t deliver while standing or squatting.
- Is it normal for Braxton Hicks to slow down? I had them more often last month
- Fetal hiccups. Went to worry? I’m 31 weeks
- Third pregnancy, 37 weeks, baby hasn’t dropped yet, previous babies dropped early, normal?
- If my water breaks and I go to the hospital am I stuck on the bed?
- Have you had any moms with polycystic kidney disease have a success for delivery without a C-section?
- 3 1/2 months postpartum normal delivery. Having white glass like discharge in vagina. Is this normal?
- Is it true that you must wake up to do a night feed to keep milk supply up? at what time?
- Can you explain what stations mean? Midwife said I was -2 at 36 weeks pregnant?
- How long will your cervix stay dilated at 10 cm?
- What are good thank you gifts for nurse’s? I’m 36 weeks!
- It’s lightning crotch OK to have at 28 weeks?
- Is it possible to do skin to skin immediately after a C-section? I felt like it was forever to see my baby
- How often is your nurse typically in the room? Is Covid changing this?
- Where in the arm is a saline lock to IV usually in place? Are different placements better for movement?
- Any TV shows about labor and delivery?
Kindred Bravely is a company built on love—a love that is poured into every piece of clothing they bring to life. Their clothes are meticulously designed to make your motherhood journey easier, from the bump to the breast and beyond. You deserve to look and feel great all of the time, Mama!
They have two goals: creating maternity and nursing clothes that are beautiful, useful, and comfortable, and building a community of moms who support and encourage each other on the motherhood journey.
Use code MLN20 to get 20% off all Kindred Bravely products (excluding gift cards and bundles) at KindredBravely.com!
Uqora is an effective way to flush out UTI-causing bacteria. Uqora flushes out new bacteria introduced to the urinary tract after activities like sex or exercise. You can drink after activities that trigger your UTI’s. Uqora binds to bacteria and increases your urinary flow to flush bacteria out.
Use code MOMMY to get 30% off all Uqora products at uqora.com/mommy!