In this episode, my friend Brittany shares her story with us about her 3 miscarriages. In the second-half of the episode, I answer some of your common questions about miscarriages and loss.
Here are the questions I go over:
- How common is miscarriage?
- What are the signs/symptoms of miscarriage?
- How does age increase the risk of miscarriage?
- What exactly happens when you have a miscarriage?
- What are some of the treatment options?
- What may I see? What do I do if I am managing it at home?
- How soon can I conceive again?
Brittany had one healthy pregnancy with 3 miscarriages and is currently 18 weeks pregnant. She wanted to talk today about miscarrying, the physical and emotional pains, and be a resource to any mom out there who is having issues with fertility.