There are a lot of questions and fear surrounding labor! In this episode, I go over some common labor and delivery fears such as pooping, tearing, c-sections, and more!
- Will I poop/what if I poop?
- What if I tear/how bad will I tear?
- What if I have to have a C-section?
- How bad does labor actually hurt?
- What if it’s too late to get an epidural?
- How does a baby legit fit through my vagina?
Kindred Bravely is a company built on love—a love that is poured into every piece of clothing they bring to life. Their clothes are meticulously designed to make your motherhood journey easier, from the bump to the breast and beyond. You deserve to look and feel great all of the time, Mama!
They have two goals: creating maternity and nursing clothes that are beautiful, useful, and comfortable, and building a community of moms who support and encourage each other on the motherhood journey.
Kindred Bravely has donated over $500,000 worth of Hands-Free Pumping and Nursing Bras to mamas who are currently working in healthcare during this pandemic as a thank you for what they’re doing every day.
Use code MLN20 to get 20% off all Kindred Bravely products (excluding gift cards and bundles) at KindredBravely.com!
Mommy Labor Nurse
This episode was sponsored by yours truly!
My Newborn Basics 101 course is OUT NOW!
This course includes:
- 20+ Lessons with Text and Audio!
- Full E-book of the course
- Baby Gear & Home Essentials Checklist
- Free Access FOREVER!
- Free Access to my Postpartum Facebook Group
- Money Back Guaranteed!
Newborns can be scary – I get it! I’ve been there, not having a CLUE what I was doing as a new mom. You can expect a lot of detailed information, troubleshooting, step-by-step guides, and tips/takeaways from a fellow mom.
Click here to check it out! Use code PODCASTLISTENER to save 20% off! (Excluding bundles)