WELCOME TO THE MOMMY LABOR NURSE PODCAST!
In this episode, I do an extended q&a session-taking questions that you guys have given me from Instagram!
I dive much deeper into these answers-and spend a lot longer than a 15 second Instagram story answering each one!
Here are the questions I go over!
- Know anything about red raspberry leaf tea? Worth it?
- When should baby be head down by?
- What about round ligament pain?
- Can your mucus plug come out over a few weeks?
- At what week should you start doing fetal kick counts? Specifically for those with anterior placentas?
- Is it normal for your pregnancy symptoms to subside all of a sudden?
- How do you know for sure when it’s real labor vs Braxton hicks?
- I’m 14 weeks, is it ok to sleep on my stomach?
- What is the best way to relieve sciatica pain?
- How to get morning sickness relief?
Morning sickness bands:
This episode was sponsored by Nested Bean! 🙂
Nested Bean helps babies sleep and families thrive by creating gently weighted sleepwear for babies 0-24 months. The lightweight on the chest mimics your loving touch to provide more comfortable and restful sleep for babies in 1-3 nights!
They have a line of lightly weighted swaddles, sacks, footies and bodysuits and just launched the Zen One, their most versatile product yet!
Nested Bean just launched their new product, the Zen One. With an inside secure band, two way zipper, removable mesh sleeves and gently weighted chest and sides, The Zen One™ mimics your touch for uninterrupted sleep—no matter how your baby wears it from birth to rolling over.
If you want to check out their most versatile product yet, or any of their other products, visit nestedbean.com for more information!
Use the code LIESEL15 to save 15% on any order! 🙂