In this episode, my friend Mallory shares her experience with postpartum depression and later I do a Q&A answering your questions about it.
Here are the questions I go over in the Q&A!
- What should I do if I need help?
- What are some of the common treatment methods?
- Are there certain risk factors?
- What should I say to people if they think I’m fine, because I don’t look sick?
- How long will it take for me to feel better?
Resources from the episode:
This episode was sponsored by yours truly!
My courses include:
- 30+ Lessons with Teaching Videos!
- Free Access FOREVER!
- Free Access to my Facebook Groups
- Money Back Guaranteed!
I will hold your hand through this entire series. This isn’t the kind of course where I leave you a book to read. I’m going to be talking to you throughout this whole course, and explaining EXACTLY what you need to know about what’s going to happen in your upcoming birth. Go to mommylabornurse.com/podcast to take a short quiz to find out which course is best for you! Use code PODCASTLISTENER to save 20% off any course!